Without further ado, here it is!
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney. I read it when I was nine, and it was the first book in the series.
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss. I liked that it was a tongue twister.
- Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. I liked how the book had holes in it where he ate.
- The Mouse and the Motorcycle by Beverly Cleary. I loved this book!
- The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
- Curious George by H.A Ray
- A Light in the Attic by Shel Silverstein I liked it because it had a bunch of riddles.
- Horton Hears a Who by Dr. Seuss. I liked that he was trying to protect a little town.
- No, David by David Shannon. I used to be able to relate to him (but I was a little bit better).
Post a Comment
Please share your thoughts. Comments are almost as sweet as chocolate!