Monday, September 4, 2017

The Results are In! Movie Survey Findings

A while back, my daughter put together a survey using Google Docs, and you lovely people helped her out by responding to it.  She now has enough data to share with you.  Take it away, Daughter!

Thanks for taking my quiz.  Two movies are tied for most popular: The Princess Bride and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Almost half of the movies were based off of books.  I'm not really surprised.  The most popular movies are based off books.  You don't take your own quiz, but I would have chosen Deathly Hallows too.

The top three categories are romance, fantasy, and comedy.  The three with the least clicks are action, based on a true story, and Disney. Nobody chose horror and mystery.  


Thanks again for taking the quiz. Bye-bye! Go read Falconer's Library.  

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed this! I would have chosen HP and Disney! :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I chose Princess Bride. I love the HP movies, but Princess Bride (and Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, etc.) encapsulates the magic of fantasy, that guided my childhood.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. Comments are almost as sweet as chocolate!