Monday, May 8, 2017

A Pause, a Rest, a Break

I'm going to have to take some intentional time off from my blog.

Life is being extra life-y these days, and I just don't need the stress of knowing I'm not writing or posting or commenting as much as I want to.  I'm really good about not worrying about how much I'm "supposed to" blog, but there is an amount that I find satisfying, and I can't do that right now.

Today is May 8th.  If I'm able, I'll be back to blogging in two weeks.  If I still don't feel up to it, I will start doing Sunday update posts each week just to keep in touch with y'all until I can do more.  I'll still be reading, or course, and if I start feeling the itch to blog I'll try to channel it into reading and commenting on your blogs.

Think spring!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break! We'll be here when you get back.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your break, and tell life that we insist it calms down for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your downtime! I've been thinking of taking a week or so myself, but I have blog tours scheduled for the next month or so. Maybe I'll actually schedule something and take a little break. We shall see!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. May is a very busy month. I hope you will be back soon. I enjoyed reading your recent post at Nerdy Book Club.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. Comments are almost as sweet as chocolate!