Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Choose my next read(s), please!

I mentioned that I got a bunch of new books the other day.

Even though I already have a bunch of books on hand.

From both my classroom library and the public library.

This is, of course, the opposite of a problem in most ways.  But I am finding myself a bit paralyzed with all the choices in front of me.  That's where you come in.

I've divided my books into three groups, and offered half a dozen from each of those groups.  This is just the tip of the iceberg, but the truth is, I can only read one book at any given moment.  I mean, I am often reading more than one book within the same time period, but from second to second, there is just one book in my hand.  So getting some guidance from you on what you'd recommend, OR what you'd like me to read and report back on, would help me not just sit and stare at my crowded shelves.  (Well, actually most of these are piled on the floor, the piano bench, the coffee table, in bags, etc.)

Who knows, perhaps YOU will find your next great read as you look at all of my possibilities.  I don't know how to link from within the survey, so you're on your own if you need to look titles up.

I REALLY REALLY HOPE MORE THAN ONE PERSON RESPONDS TO THIS!  *ahem*  Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I need permission to go to the Google form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the Google form isn’t showing up for me.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I think I fixed it now. If someone could let me know if it works for them, that would be super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just filled it out! Love voting on your reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. Comments are almost as sweet as chocolate!