Monday, November 7, 2016

TTT: The Latest Additions to my TBR



The delightful bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish host this weekly list challenge.  If you want to quadruple the size of your TBR AND find a bunch of great book blogs to follow head on over and check them out!

The topic this week is Ten Books I've Added To My To-Be-Read List Lately.  I went for the easy route and organized my TBR list on Goodreads by date added.  This is what was there:




The real question, of course, is how many of these I'm actually going to get to, considering they joined approximately 1,500 books on that list.  I think there's maybe a tiny bit of "should" read about some of these, and "sounds interesting," as opposed to "oh my god I can't wait to find out what happens THERE. " 




8 comments:

  1. Brilliant list Wendy! :-) I have Behind Closed Doors on my TBR! It looks fantastic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Behind Closed Doors looks like a good thriller, and Masterminds and Wingmen is probably very thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1,500 books on your TBR? I know the pain. that's about what I had a few months ago. Then I decided to take time to revisit every title and see if I REALLY wanted to read each book one day. So i'm proudly down to 970 now. so I just need about 9 years, lol, well, and being super strict at what I'm going to add now!
    You must absolutely read Unbroken, it's amazing. The movie is so disappointing, they basically skipped the last part, which gives sense to the whole book.
    I reviewed it 6 years ago, sorry my reviews back then were kind of primitive: https://wordsandpeace.com/2010/12/14/unbroken/
    and my TTT is https://wordsandpeace.com/2016/11/08/top-ten-books-ive-recently-added-to-my-tbr-2/. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list! It seems like I am always adding books to my ever growing reading wishlist after reading TTT threads like this week's TTT post.

    Here's my TTT post for the week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/11/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-ive-added-to.html

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite a few fascinating nonfiction books on this list, sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! The Typhoid Mary book and Roses and Rot are both on my TBR though not new additions. I have to find out more about A List of Things that Didn't Kill Me. Love that title!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get a chance to read all of these. I’ve read the Typhoid Mary book and Saving Wonder. They’re both pretty good. I’ve thought about reading Tease, but it’s so far down on my priority list that I’ll probably never read it. So many books, so little time.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many of these are on my tbr! I have read Terrible Typhod Mary and it was pretty good! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. Comments are almost as sweet as chocolate!