Tuesday, September 6, 2016

TTT: Ten Binged Shows

I fell downstairs and got a concussion the other day (!), so I won't be reading or posting much for a week or two.  Computers are giving me a headache.  HOWEVER, this week's top ten sounded like it would be super easy for me.  TV themed.  It's MUCH easier to pick favorite TV shows that favorite books!

As I've mentioned before, I was raised without a TV, back when that was the only screen on the scene.  I went on to live without a television until I got married 15 years ago, at 32 years of age.  The internet has changed my relationship with screens, for good and for bad.  But even before Netflix, I started binge-watching TV shows via DVD.  It all started when my sister loaned me the first season of Alias.  I pretty much refuse to watch "regular" TV--I can't stand the ads or the pacing--but here are all the shows I've binge watched from beginning to end.

1.  Alias
2.  Firefly
3.  Lost
4.  Veronica Mars
5.  Buffy the Vampire Slayer
6.  Battlestar Galactica (reboot)
7. La Femme Nikita
8. Sherlock
9. Broadchurch
10. Nikita (currently watching with my husband)

How convenient that my list ended at ten!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness- I'm glad you're OK! Scary. :(
    We have similar binges- Firefly, Lost, Sherlock, Broadchurch, Veronica Mars, BSG, and Buffy (and Angel, for me) for sure. I'm also about to binge Gilmore Girls. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOPE YOU ARE OK!!! Watch out for stairs and other things that get in the way of thoughts. We enjoyed Suits and (weirdly) Mr Robot...

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. Comments are almost as sweet as chocolate!