Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Sneaking in Another Summer Reading Binge


This is just a quick post to say that I just found out about the High Summer Read-a-Thon, hosted by Seasons of Reading, which takes place the week after the Make-Me-Read-It Read-a-Thon.  Or in case you're not keeping close track of my schedule, July 18-24th.

 I have a whole slew* of YA books I brought home from my classroom library to read, so I'm hoping to dedicate those two weeks to getting through the bulk of them.  Especially since the first week we will be at the beach with my husband's extended family for a reunion, which may or may not mean I have zero time for reading.

Besides, how can you not love a read-a-thon that list Guidelines because "I hate rules and I'm not overly stuffy about stuff."


* A slew = 25, I believe.

2 comments:

Please share your thoughts. Comments are almost as sweet as chocolate!