Sunday, April 24, 2016

Mini Challege: Perfect Reading Day



                                   

 I am too tired to find my own photos right now, but that up there is the back porch of Cloud Cap on Mt. Hood.  My dad was a member of the mountain rescue group that holds the lease on the place in exchange for using it as a volunteer rescue base. Someone brought up some “zero-gravity” chairs for the porch a few years back.  Get me set up in one of those, either on a warm day, or bundled up in a down sleeping bag on a cooler day, with the sound of the wind in the trees and the smell of the forest in the air, hand me a cup of French press coffee, and I’m in reading heaven. 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome. I used to love reading while I was camping. I haven’t gone camping in a few years because I’m on a nontraditional school schedule and don’t have summers off.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I read there with you? It sounds divine! :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. Comments are almost as sweet as chocolate!