Questions from the opening meme.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I"m in Portland, Oregon in the northwest US.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Tough question! Maybe I Crawl Through It? Love A. S. King's books.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The sweets--chocolate chip cookies and caramel candies. And coffee.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a middle school teacher. I taught ESL for 13 years, then language arts for 4, and this year ended up as a reading teacher, and I'm in HEAVEN.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
As a first timer, I'm just super curious to see how this all works.