Saturday, April 23, 2016

Kick-off!


Questions from the opening meme.


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I"m in Portland, Oregon in the northwest US.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Tough question!  Maybe I Crawl Through It?  Love A. S. King's books.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The sweets--chocolate chip cookies and caramel candies.  And coffee.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a middle school teacher.  I taught ESL for 13 years, then language arts for 4, and this year ended up as a reading teacher, and I'm in  HEAVEN.  

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
As a first timer, I'm just super curious to see how this all works.

2 comments:

  1. I follow a few blogs and I know several people are anticipating the read-a-thon. Good luck to all of you! :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. Comments are almost as sweet as chocolate!